Sunday 15 December 2013

It's been a while.

Hi, hello. 



So after blogging away most of my late teens about this, that, and everything gritty in between I'm back and I've just turned 25. Gross. 

So.... 


(Backstory) my first blog was about life as a 16-19 yr old and going out and meeting girls and getting drunk and most likely talking about The Smiths or Mighty Boosh a lot. I was the one with the camera wherever I went.. when cameras on mobile phones had a maximum of 1.3MP at best, so a digital camera was always a novelty- unless you actually liked tiny grainy pictures. Things got a bit mad, I got quite a few followers & comments, and people seemed to know more about my life than I did.... and well, I freaked out about the idea of people knowing my life online. So I deleted it all.

Thennnn I upped and left and moved to Leeds to study Graphic design. I started afresh, new blog (about meeting girls - again unsuccessfully, art, misic, culture and generally anything..I blogged everyday for pretty much four years, all the ups and downs. ((THE DOWNS!))! Again, inevitably... I stopped.

So, a few years later and I'm living further north in Newcastle. It's been a bit...well, crazy. Moving to a different city to knowing anyone can be tough, it definitely has been my strangest most unexpected move in life. So with this blog I don't know what I'm going to achieve but I see so many other talented bloggers around me, whether it be fashion, music or photography or whatever. I thought I'd give it a go...or whatever. 

Oh and for anyone who used to follow my older blogs...yes, they are capital i's in this post. 
Shocking isn't it. 
Ill update the rest of you on that another time I guess.


Finn x

1 comment: